Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2016 7:33:26 PM EDT
Newer Toyota 4Runner, white with white BFL on the passenger side of the rear window turning towards WR off the truck route to NM 4. Just wanted to say howdy neighbor. I was turning left towards SF. Feel free to IM if you don't want to post here. Thought it was funny because this morning on the way to work I was wondering why I don't see more BFLs out here.
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 11:28:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Newer Toyota 4Runner, white with white BFL on the passenger side of the rear window turning towards WR off the truck route to NM 4. Just wanted to say howdy neighbor. I was turning left towards SF. Feel free to IM if you don't want to post here. Thought it was funny because this morning on the way to work I was wondering why I don't see more BFLs out here.
View Quote

Aside from a buddies I've only seen one in the wild.

Interestingly it was parked outside a neighbors house. Just never got a chance to see who drove it.

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 5:22:05 PM EDT
[#2]
That would be my Runner. First time someone has noticed my BFL without asking what it meant. HAHAHA
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:28:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That would be my Runner. First time someone has noticed my BFL without asking what it meant. HAHAHA
View Quote

Yeah mine is stealth. Same color grey as my Xterra on the drivers side rear. If you see me, honk!
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 10:01:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Ok, the 'grey' man. I'll be sure to.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top