Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/8/2016 8:41:42 PM EDT
Went in and got a bucket of wings for the family. It wasn't till I got out the door that I saw the sign:

Apparantly it's a company-wide attitude. I won't be back.

Corporate bias against guns
Link Posted: 4/9/2016 12:37:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Concealed means concealed. Out of sight, out of mind. Their Asian zing sauce is too good to boycott. But their service sucks wet donkey dick, no matter which B-dubs you go to.
Link Posted: 4/9/2016 6:46:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Concealed means concealed. Out of sight, out of mind. Their Asian zing sauce is too good to boycott. But their service sucks wet donkey dick, no matter which B-dubs you go to.
View Quote

I don't want to give them my money; they likely are very active in supporting gun control.
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 10:28:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I tried the Asian Zing last night, you are right, very good stuff!
In protest to their gun ban I ate the wings at home with my pistol next to me, best I could do.
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 7:02:32 PM EDT
[#4]
It is my understanding that it's a felony to carry into a restaurant that is licensed to sell liquor, not just beer and wine. Is that not true?

And BWW sucks anyways. Make them at home, cheaper and better service.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top