Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/19/2016 11:43:45 PM EDT
Went to the show today (Saturday). Not a bad show, but it was in one large room. Lots of tables, lots of guns. Ammo prices didn't appear to be too far out of line. This is the 2nd year it's been open. Parking is free but very limited. I found it was good for about 30-45 minutes to stroll through. $5.00 entry free. No beanie babies and only 1 strip of jerky was seen.

Being held this weekend (Sat and Sun). Daniel Fernandez Recreation Center is a couple of miles south of the intersection of Hwy 315 and Main Street Los Lunas (Hwy 6).

Link

Link Posted: 3/19/2016 11:54:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 6:33:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

...or you could say it a couple miles north of the prison. I'm sure the crowd is not rough at all.

How many face tattoos did you see?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
 a couple of miles south of the intersection of Hwy 315 and Main Street Los Lunas (Hwy 6).

Link

...or you could say it a couple miles north of the prison. I'm sure the crowd is not rough at all.

Didn't see a tat in the entire building.
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 10:49:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
 a couple of miles south of the intersection of Hwy 315 and Main Street Los Lunas (Hwy 6).

Link

Saw a couple but it was very small and rather clear that most everyone kind of knew each other or something.

Sold a Colt Detective Special there and took in some of the more interesting stuff. Shoulda snapped up that Python.
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 1:50:53 AM EDT
[#4]
There was a Hi Point carbine in .380 that I wanted for my wife. She's small and very recoil-shy and I want SOMEthing that she can shoot that has some authority. A .380 out of that long bbl should do the trick.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top