Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2016 8:59:41 AM EDT
NMGCA, lots of the old guys bringing out the same dusty stuff we've seen for 30 years, but a lot of other vendors as well.

Front room as you approach from parking was closed, but main room and the back room towards the horse barns were both open and filled.

Big selection of just about everything, from antique to modern, prices from reasonable to ridiculous. Ammo available, but a lot of it looked like it had been around a while- none of the stacked pallet guys we used to see.

.22lr all over the place, from 10 cents a round for Aguila Super Velocity (which I've read is some pretty good stuff) to as high as 23 cents a round for CCI Stingers.

Crowd (and it was busy- we didn't get there until noon) was more old school. Noticeably absent were the young families Rocky Mountain brought out at the February show. Excepting the "Tactical" strollers, kind of missed the younger crowd.

NMGCA now takes the lead for flea market vendors and non-firearm tables. Creams, organic jams, soaps and other concoctions abound, no less than 4 window vendors, a solar panel outfit, and even a masseuse!

Lots of buying going on, saw a lot of 4473s getting processed.
All the latest broughah has not scared off the "private sellers", they were out in full force (but then it's was NMGCA).

Best price AK was a WASR10 at $675. Ars in abundance once again, from decent starter guns at $599, going up, way up, from there.

This one's worth a couple hours, with the possibility of finding something, even if you're not looking for it.

SCORE: Unmolested 120 yr old "T.Barker" 12 gauge side by side. Imported from Belgium by Sears, Roebuck from around 1897 to 1906.
              $100. It'll make a nice coach gun.

Tally for the day:
Parking $5
Entrance for 2 $12
Shotgun $100

ETA:

Link Posted: 3/6/2016 9:05:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I may have to stop by and see what I really dont need.  

Notice any LPK prices?

MAHA
Link Posted: 3/6/2016 9:10:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I may have to stop by and see what I really dont need.  

Notice any LPK prices?

MAHA
View Quote

Not looking, so really didn't notice. Did see a complete kit with FDE moe at $400.

Good morning!
Link Posted: 3/7/2016 4:16:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice scattergun.

I've given up on going to them.  Found a different/more reliable source for beany babies and roasted almonds.
Link Posted: 3/7/2016 6:09:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Came here for report, report was as usual very good.
OP delivered again
Link Posted: 3/10/2016 5:40:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the range report. I've pretty much quit going also. Last few times there, think I got MREs and ammo cans.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top