Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2016 2:22:14 PM EDT
I heard that a CQ Watkins passed away, he went by CQW on here, prayers are with his whole familly
Link Posted: 3/2/2016 7:37:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Sad news.
Link Posted: 3/4/2016 4:08:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Is this true? What happened? This is awful. CQ had done all my training for CCW since I moved to Albuquerque. He was an awesome man and very knowledgable. I was glad to say I knew him. I can't believe this. I mean wow...
Link Posted: 3/4/2016 7:26:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Unfortunately its true, Zia sent an email about it.  I only met the guy once, and didn't know until after the fact he was the legendary 'CQ.' Nice guy all around.  Very sad situation. Prayers for him and his family.
Link Posted: 3/6/2016 9:07:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is this true? What happened? This is awful. CQ had done all my training for CCW since I moved to Albuquerque. He was an awesome man and very knowledgable. I was glad to say I knew him. I can't believe this. I mean wow...
View Quote

He had some health problems arise.  Some from the past and some new.  Many of us thought he would pull through them with no issues.  

MAHA
Link Posted: 3/7/2016 4:12:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Sad to hear of his death.  At Zia one day, he was sharing the pistol range with my wife and I.  I was trying to teach my wife how to shoot her new pistol, with no results.  He came over, introduced himself and had her hitting the target within minutes.  He was special in that department.

His death is a reminder that we can go at any time.  Always keep the Lord in your life and your loved ones, also.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top