Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/15/2016 10:49:07 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/20/2016 11:16:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Shitty deal all the way around. At least Andrew will have everything dismissed when the probation is up. Guess that's why he went ahead and plead no contest. Seems to be about the best outcome possible other than proving that the whole case against him was bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/21/2016 3:00:49 AM EDT
[#2]
They posted their side of the story on Bulldog's Facebook page, I don't know if I buy it or not but as jacked up as NM's court system is I wouldn't be surprised if their version was true.
Link Posted: 1/24/2016 4:42:25 PM EDT
[#3]
What a story and an interesting rebuttal.

What I do not understand is why they put up with years of (seemingly) criminal harassment by this Chuck Warner character.

No physical evidence, uncorroborated testimony by felons, history of harassment by accusers,... doesn't anyone downtown use their heads before bringing charges?

This statement from Davis' attorney was posted by the reporter (to her credit).  

"She was 15, he was 24.  He wasn't even old enough to be able to rent a car and she was already - according to police reports, this was not her first event.  She was a sexually-active young woman," Hollander said.  "When the probation period is over, this case will be dismissed as it should be."

Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:48:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What I do not understand is why they put up with years of (seemingly) criminal harassment by this Chuck Warner character.

No physical evidence, uncorroborated testimony by felons, history of harassment by accusers,... doesn't anyone downtown use their heads before bringing charges?

"She was 15, he was 24.  He wasn't even old enough to be able to rent a car and she was already - according to police reports, this was not her first event.  She was a sexually-active young woman," Hollander said.  "When the probation period is over, this case will be dismissed as it should be."

View Quote

Chuck Warner? As in the 1911 guru?
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 2:55:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol no. as in a local sleazeball.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top