Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2015 1:28:14 AM EDT
Ms.  Michelle Lujan Grisham of New Mexico is supporting the latest ugly gun ban proposal.  She is not in my district.  So, there is nothing I can do except support her opponent in fall.  What a bitch.
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 2:36:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Ms.  Michelle Lujan Grisham of New Mexico is supporting the latest ugly gun ban proposal.  She is not in my district.  So, there is nothing I can do except support her opponent in fall.  What a bitch.
View Quote

I always thought it was funny that she basically ran as Michelle Lujan to pander to Hispanic voters. People hardly mentioned her full name until she was voted in.

Link Posted: 12/31/2015 4:40:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I always thought it was funny that she basically ran as Michelle Lujan to pander to Hispanic voters. People hardly mentioned her full name until she was voted in.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am in her and Heinlick's district.  Sadly, there are so many libtards in this district, they will both be in office forever.  I have and will continue to do what I can to get both of them out of office.
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 5:21:17 PM EDT
[#3]
heinrich is scum. lujan-grisham is also scum. that is all.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 1:43:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I am in her and Heinlick's district.  Sadly, there are so many libtards in this district, they will both be in office forever.  I have and will continue to do what I can to get both of them out of office.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm in her district as well. Too many communist D-Suck voters keeping them in office.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top