Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2015 12:54:24 AM EDT
I am looking for someone who can laser engrave. I know vader tactical does but if I can shop semi locally I would rather do that.

Have a 80% lower I want to engrave before I finish it.
Link Posted: 9/10/2015 12:38:32 AM EDT
[#1]
You in Albuquerque? I've used Albuquerque Laser Engraving Services. He works out of his house. Price seemed a bit steep to me. I think it was $60 if I recall, but he got the job done.
Link Posted: 9/10/2015 1:45:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Lee at ABQ laser engraving does good work he usually is done the next day. He has engraved all my Class 3 stuff. $60 sounds right, might be a little high but better than shipping it back and forth somewhere. IM me if you want his number.

MAHA
Link Posted: 9/10/2015 2:21:53 AM EDT
[#3]
I am not looking form factor engravings though.

More custom pictures and such. Want to laser engrave a picture or symbol on mag well. But if they have the right equipment it shouldn't be too hard I don't think. And no, unfortunately it would be more convenient to ship to Alb for me.

http://vadertactical.com
This is the only other place I've seen and vader was maybe still is active on this forum. But I like supporting locally.
Link Posted: 9/10/2015 4:56:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Lee doesn't just do letter engraving or just firearms for that matter. Google Abq Laser Engraving and give him a call and ask...only way to know for sure.
Link Posted: 10/15/2015 1:26:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks. I think my procrastination paid off once again.
I will be forming a trust this winter and will need engraving on 1 or 2 lowers regardless. So this may work out.

Thanks fo input.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top