Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2015 2:54:11 AM EDT
Anyone in the ABQ area have a gas tube roll pin that they would be willing to sell me? I need one to get my daughters SBR build up an running. I am hoping to find one locally as the shipping is outrageous for such a small part.
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 7:51:00 AM EDT
[#1]
I have one in the parts bin.  Its yours.  I should be after 330 ish today.  IM me and we will figure it all out.

MAHA
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 11:54:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Fyi, ABQ Guns carries pretty much every part for an AR.. I've gone there to replace lost gas tube roll pin, safety spring, and e-clip for election port cover rod. I think I paid a buck for the roll pin. Their prices for most other AR build parts isn't much higher than if you were to purchase online neither. You can't beat their price on Anderson lowers (unless you get free ffl transfers lol).
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 12:30:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Where is this place you speak of at? Also thanks MAHA... I will try I and text you tomorrow and see if we can work something out.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 1:21:44 PM EDT
[#4]
ABQ Guns is HERE

Don't know anything about them.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 3:01:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 10:01:34 PM EDT
[#6]
What the hell was I doing in early 2013 to have missed that?  Wow.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top