Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/18/2015 11:10:32 AM EDT
Hi!

I'll be out west next month for a wedding and will have time before returning home. Years ago, I lived in Arizona and LOVED shooting on BLM land. It's not a public range, no oddballs who don't know what they're doing-- just you and the outdoors.

Any advice on great places to go?

Important- Will be bringing a MG, so it's important that won't cause issues. MAJOR bonus for a beautiful area where I can just enjoy life while shooting.

Thanks!

Mike
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 11:28:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 2:30:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Better bring all your NFA paperwork to if you'll be shooting a MG. I'm sure we may have some lawmen who don't know that an individual can own one.
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 2:43:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Im down south las cruces area, plenty of public land suitable for long range, machinr firing

So far as beautiful? Depends on your definition, its the desert, hot, so bring plenty of water and sunscreen
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 8:57:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Hello!

Northern and central is best.

On the paperwork, I'm a SOT.  ALWAYS with the paperwork!  

Mike
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 3:18:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Ojito/White mesa is a great place, just North of Albq.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top