Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/12/2015 9:07:06 PM EDT
title says it all Gallup does not have one.
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 12:47:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 2:57:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I haven't been to one in years but there is one at Menaul and Eubank, NW corner.  One at Montgomery and Wyoming, SW corner.  
There are more but I have not been to them.
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 10:12:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The only place i know in Farmington that would sell comic books would be Hastings. I doubt thats what you are looking for.

I often see people selling comic books at the flea market. I couldn't tell a 1 dollar book from a million dollar book, so I couldn't speak to the quality of their collections.
View Quote

I know of hastings been there too over priced for what it is honestly.

And everything is condition is like baseball cards I use to buy at swaps for comics

If I have time later today I can make a kinda short list of comics to always look for if you want.

One on everyone short list that always fetch decent money is Amazing Spiderman #129 it the first Appearance of the Punisher. Even in poor condition can still fetch $15-$20
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 10:14:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I haven't been to one in years but there is one at Menaul and Eubank, NW corner.  One at Montgomery and Wyoming, SW corner.  
There are more but I have not been to them.
View Quote

Thanks Ill have to look them up. I have a few books of value and want a second opinion if I should get them graded

I also know of a shop on the westside on Coors near Wecks but he must have just opened shop because it was all super new items
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 11:36:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 11:44:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Thanks, but no thanks. The last thing i need is another hobby
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The only place i know in Farmington that would sell comic books would be Hastings. I doubt thats what you are looking for.

I often see people selling comic books at the flea market. I couldn't tell a 1 dollar book from a million dollar book, so I couldn't speak to the quality of their collections.

I know of hastings been there too over priced for what it is honestly.

And everything is condition is like baseball cards I use to buy at swaps for comics

If I have time later today I can make a kinda short list of comics to always look for if you want.

One on everyone short list that always fetch decent money is Amazing Spiderman #129 it the first Appearance of the Punisher. Even in poor condition can still fetch $15-$20

Thanks, but no thanks. The last thing i need is another hobby

Making money should never be a hobby
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top