Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/29/2015 1:18:19 PM EDT
After moving here 5 yrs ago, wife received jury summons, but

Shes a German Citizen
We live in Otero Co and the summons is for Dona Ana Co

She called the court house, they want a copy of her green card

I told her to tell them to Fuck off, but later changed my mind because we are pretty decent law abiding people

But if fucking kills me how fucked up all our .gov agencies are

Also her card expires this year, another $500 for "doing the right thing"

Fuck you illegal aliens, fuck you FSA, and FBHO

Just venting
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 7:26:34 PM EDT
[#1]
If the two of you are legally married, can they do anything to her for not renewing?
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 8:53:54 PM EDT
[#2]
You know we have asked ourselves this question, she has had a green card since 1990, and has to renew every 10 years, obviously it would of been cheaper to apply for citizenship, plus it would be one more vote for conservatives.....

so far as not renewing, knowing how the .gov works, because we are self sufficient, conservative and white, I would think that they would deport her immediately, all of our kids are of age so that would not work either.  So as usual, the law abiding people we are, we will pay for the renewal

At my age I would rather deal with the .gov as little as possible and do not need any inquirers or excuses for them to look at me any more than they are.
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If the two of you are legally married, can they do anything to her for not renewing?
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top