User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2015 6:04:01 PM EDT
This doesn't sound good.

Abq Journal Article
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 7:10:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:41:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Unfortunately this method of suicide is somewhat common worldwide.  I feel bad for the employees who had to clean up the mess and for the business owner who certainly lost some revenue that day due to absolutely no fault of their own.  I typically visit Calibers about 10X per year to use the indoor range and it is a very nice & clean setup for getting in a quick range trip.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:38:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Unfortunately this method of suicide is somewhat common worldwide.  I feel bad for the employees who had to clean up the mess and for the business owner who certainly lost some revenue that day due to absolutely no fault of their own.  I typically visit Calibers about 10X per year to use the indoor range and it is a very nice & clean setup for getting in a quick range trip.
View Quote

Clean up would have to be done by a qualified crew, bodily fluids and all.
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 5:08:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

...which means that in addition to the lost revenue, the owner must pay lots of money (thousands, likely) to clean up the mess.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top