Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/28/2015 2:42:46 AM EDT
Have you seen how many wrecks there was today due to snow and ice? People need to pay more attention to how they drive, an. get off their phones. Maybe then they wouldn't be stuck somewhere in a ditch
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 1:19:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I"m too busy texting while driving in the snow to read your post OP... im a great driverrrr.....

fuck im in a ditch, I swear it was somebody elses fault!  

Link Posted: 2/28/2015 9:11:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I saw three abandoned vehicles last night around Golf Course/Irving/Paradise on the west side. RWD cars/truck that couldn't get up the hills.  Someone also took out the Paradise/Unser Extension traffic light.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 5:45:52 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I saw three abandoned vehicles last night around Golf Course/Irving/Paradise on the west side. RWD cars/truck that couldn't get up the hills.  Someone also took out the Paradise/Unser Extension traffic light.
View Quote
Yeah i did see the light knocked down. I tell you, switching from a camaro to a 4x4 was one of the smartest things i did. Very convenient and also comes in handy

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top