Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2015 10:35:49 PM EDT
Probably late with this but Millers Gun Store (road to Hillsbough off of I25 in Sierra County) is having a no reserve auction tomorrow (Saturday).  They have a shit load of fire arms (of all sorts and types) and tons (literally) of ammunition.  My understanding that it takes a (refundable) $500.00 check (refunded if no purchase) and put toward purchases you make .................
Just passing information.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 10:44:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I know that this is an odd question but isn't this illegal in NM at least according to NM gambling laws.

If it is legal I'd Luke ro know that information.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 3:36:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I may not be understanding the question, but what part of the auction/refundable deposit is causing you concern?
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 5:54:30 PM EDT
[#3]
There are gun auctions all the time here in Cruces.  I don't know what gambling laws would have to do with them.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 12:50:12 AM EDT
[#4]
My bad I was thinking of raffles. And in New Mexico in order to have raffles there is a bunch of restrictions.

Once again my bad.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 1:24:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Probably late with this but Millers Gun Store (road to Hillsbough off of I25 in Sierra County) is having a no reserve auction tomorrow (Saturday).  They have a shit load of fire arms (of all sorts and types) and tons (literally) of ammunition.  My understanding that it takes a (refundable) $500.00 check (refunded if no purchase) and put toward purchases you make .................
Just passing information.
View Quote

You should have seen the auction just prior to this one.   Mostly police confiscations.    Lots of junk, some still covered with blood, a few WW2 collectibles, some modern rifles, and a few firearms that would make your jaw drop.   I'm not going to elaborate further, except to say I hope the new owners are quite familiar with federal firearm regulations.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top