Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/27/2014 9:17:11 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/27/2014 11:14:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Another reason why I personally don't shoot out there.
Link Posted: 12/28/2014 1:26:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/28/2014 2:00:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I used to shoot out there all the time.  Then about 7 or 8 years ago I started noticing the quality of shooters diminished significantly.  Urban folks doing the sideways two pistol crap, folks shooting 75 degrees off angle from the direction of fire, folks not checking where others are before shooting....

Four people were target shooting toward a large hill, and Mims said they didn’t realize that right over the ridge they were shooting at was the main shooting area where another group of people were also shooting.
View Quote

Unfortunately this doesn't surprise me.  What does surprise me (as was already mentioned) is why nobody returned fire.  

Edit: This is also why I became a member at Zia.
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 12:53:47 PM EDT
[#4]
The comments on that article are
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 5:41:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Crazy.

That guy seems to be doing a Borat imitation.
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 1:45:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The comments on that article are
View Quote

No kidding, comments are full of WTF.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top