Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/12/2014 10:32:13 PM EDT
Anyone going this weekend?  I may go Sun as I am working Sat, but if the reviews suck, I may pass.
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 8:15:05 PM EDT
[#1]
didn't go, haven't been to one in a while.   how was it?  I heard one of the vendors had an ND on Friday during setup and was banned for life from the show.
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 8:34:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Yikes.  Didnt go, my friend did.  Said most stuff overpriced, but he did walk away with a good deal on a mak90.
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 11:16:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I went. Very overpriced, too crowded. Will probably go on the saturday date next time it's in town. Best  booths in my opinion were the BMC Tactical, which is having some sort of sale this upcoming saturday, and the hydrographic printing booth.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 7:13:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Sat morning was pretty quiet. Got there at 9:15 and was able to park up front, in the street.  I typically go into those with low expectations but walked out with a great price on a Springfield M6 Scout (haven't seen one in a while), also found out there is a new local gun/parts manufacture in Albq.  Their name is BlackBrier.  Their billet uppers/lowers looked nice.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 10:16:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sat morning was pretty quiet. Got there at 9:15 and was able to park up front, in the street.  I typically go into those with low expectations but walked out with a great price on a Springfield M6 Scout (haven't seen one in a while), also found out there is a new local gun/parts manufacture in Albq.  Their name is BlackBrier.  Their billet uppers/lowers looked nice.
View Quote

We need more info on BlackBrier......
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 11:55:31 PM EDT
[#6]
The company name is Blackbriar. I grabbed one of their cards.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:17:53 PM EDT
[#7]
I was there setting up Friday during the "incident". I was none too happy because of where I was when it went down. I was also the one who found the slug. I have not ever been that close to being shot. Guy was a fucking idiot to say the least.

Anyways, there was the usual overpriced shit with 1 or 2 deals to be had. Most vendors still have no idea how to price their items given the fact that it is the best buyers market in a decade. We sold a crap ton both days while a lot of vendors loaded up most of their stuff Sunday afternoon grumbling about all the looky-loo's. The person who picked up the mak 90 must have bought it from the same guy I picked up my Mitchell from. Those 2 guns were the only real "deals" I saw both days.

Here is the Mitchell I got for $800.

Link Posted: 12/19/2014 6:50:14 PM EDT
[#8]
nice yugo! good score!
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 7:32:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I was there setting up Friday during the "incident". I was none too happy because of where I was when it went down. I was also the one who found the slug. I have not ever been that close to being shot. Guy was a fucking idiot to say the least.
View Quote

What?  Tell us more...

MAHA
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 12:13:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The company name is Blackbriar. I grabbed one of their cards.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/1/2015 12:35:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I meant to quote this one. Lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top