Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/4/2014 7:14:43 PM EDT
Voted a straight R ticket, but had to abstain on the governor.  Can't support Susanna after she tried to sell us out with gun control, and obviously can't support Gary King either.  Susana has this one locked down anyway.  

Voted for Weh, he's a real 'meh' kinda candidate, but better than the alternative.

It DID feel good to vote for Steve Pierce now that I'm finally in his district, he's a good man and has good principles IMO.  

Anybody else always vote no on any bond?  I have yet to vote yes in a single election for any of them.
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 9:29:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Same here. Voted democrat-lite.

Link Posted: 11/4/2014 11:26:01 PM EDT
[#2]
All R, I have voted yes once or twice in the past on bonds, but been many a moons.  As a general policy I vote no on all bonds as well.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 12:06:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 7:21:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
All R for me, and no on all of the bonds.

It would be awesome if udall lost
View Quote

Well, we're keeping "our" Udall
But the rat-bastard from Colorado is gone
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 10:31:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is some of the better news of the night. Fuck all t he Udalls!
Its looking like Hickenpooper might keep the Governor though.... apparently too close to call so far.  That one is unfortunate.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 2:06:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Voted all R except in the sheriff category where there was a constitution party no on bond measures. A lot of blank space because a lot of Dems running unopposed. And voted no for any judges to keep their jobs because they all suck.

in fact McKinley county sucks in general too many FSA
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 6:50:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Voted all R except in the sheriff category where there was a constitution party no on bond measures. A lot of blank space because a lot of Dems running unopposed. And voted no for any judges to keep their jobs because they all suck.

View Quote

All (R) here, also.  No on all the judges as I'm sick and tired of criminals getting a slap on the wrist and a free ride back to committing crimes.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 9:00:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

All (R) here, also.  No on all the judges as I'm sick and tired of criminals getting a slap on the wrist and a free ride back to committing crimes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well around here LEO/LEA says we are going to crack down on DUI (which to their credit they do) but the judges let them go every single time and some (at least when my wife was a juror) where on their 3rd or 4th offense
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 9:13:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

I did not vote on the Judges, I don't really understand that part of the system, if a judge is voted off the court, does the gov appoint a new one?
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 11:46:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I did not vote on the Judges, I don't really understand that part of the system, if a judge is voted off the court, does the gov appoint a new one?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm a little unclear on that one too, so I always vote no for any judge.  I do know they are hard to get rid of, the whole 'vote to retain' thing keeps them at the bench almost in perpetuity.  I think if they are voted 'no' to retain then they have to run for the seat in a future election, as there are usually some judges up for election each year, but most are under the 'retain' umbrella.  I'm probably wrong about this though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top