Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2014 1:26:46 PM EDT
Went to his website does not go into detail, he is an NRA member, whoopy doo

I did send him some questions on NFA items and Form 4 sign off, also asked his opinion on DL for illegals and enforcing federal immigration laws

No where on his website does he mention conservatism

I think he is a demo hiding it

So if I don't here back from him, fuck him

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:07:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't live in your county but from what it sounds like he only a NRA memember to get a couple of votes. The newest American rifleman magazine has half of the Democrats running in all districts with a B-C which I think is poor oversight by the NRA and only look at the surface.

Side note the NRA gave Tom Udall a D.....seems a bit high
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:01:24 PM EDT
[#2]
That's what I was thinking too, and as of tonight I have heard nothing from the email I sent him, so fuck him, Ill be voting for Benny House...... I never gave much to the NRA rankings
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Don't live in your county but from what it sounds like he only a NRA memember to get a couple of votes. The newest American rifleman magazine has half of the Democrats running in all districts with a B-C which I think is poor oversight by the NRA and only look at the surface.

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:40:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
That's what I was thinking too, and as of tonight I have heard nothing from the email I sent him, so fuck him, Ill be voting for Benny House...... I never gave much to the NRA rankings
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly they still haven't given Susana Martinez a rating yet what did she try to do? It seems (at least to me) they only truly rate on people in states where they feel with out a doubt they can win in. Since New Mexico has been a lost cause for a while they probably gave the first rating to first being in office and never look again
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top