Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2014 8:41:25 PM EDT
Hey guys! I officially moved to Texas about 4 months ago and only now found time to check in. I hope all my gun loving liberal hating friends are doing well. I'll keep checking in from time to time to say hello. Godspeed to all of you.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 1:45:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Congrats Jimbo. Have fun in Texas.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 2:02:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Hope things are going good for you and the family. If you ever come back to Albuquerque for a visit hit me up we can go shoot or grab a beer or something!
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:52:54 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll be back in December. I'll give you a call buddy.
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 7:28:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey Jimmy,
Hope you are doing well in Round Rock.  I haven't had a reply to my last 2 e-mails to you.  Have you changed your account?  I hope you didn't forget you still need to replace those 3,000 primers I loaned you when there were none to be had.
Link Posted: 5/16/2015 3:01:12 AM EDT
[#5]
What type of primers does he owe you?
Link Posted: 5/17/2015 1:40:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What type of primers does he owe you?
View Quote

1K each of LR, SR and SP. I got him started in reloading after we both went to CQ's CC class together.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top