Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2014 9:58:23 PM EDT
ARFCOMER's I was the founder and architect of the Colorado recalls and I need your support.

I am coming to the Gun and Blade show this coming weekend in ABQ in my quest for an NRA board seat. The NRA position is national position of responsibility so the least I can do is meet the members. I am going to spend the weekend meeting (and taking the heat) from gun folks. Please come out and say hi. If you are a voting member (Life or 5 consecutive years - unbroken since 2009) I could really use your signature on my petition to get on the ballot. Saturday after the show I thought about going to an Isotopes game if anyone is interested in joining me.

Maybe see you there! I hope to meet a few of you.
Dates Aug 16th - 17th, 2014
City/State: Albuquerque, NM
Hours: Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday 9:00am - 4:00pm

Admission: General: $6.00
Children under 12: Free with Parent
$1 off ACTIVE military or NRA w/ID

For those that want to know more about me and why I am crazy enough to do this......

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1617923_Knight_for_NRA_Board________Nomination_help_needed.html
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 3:38:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Bringing any jerky samples?
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 6:22:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

What about Beanie Babies?
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 10:47:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

The clerky jerky is done by my good friend Victor Head who is running for Clerk in Pueblo , CO.

I will have candy without the creepy van ........
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 6:33:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I will have candy without the creepy van ........
View Quote

In! I'll be there selling the wife's CC purses and ammo cans. I'll make sure to stop by.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top