Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/7/2014 9:07:47 PM EDT
Now I was skeptical when I heard this from a 3rd party. I heard that if you have to use you firearm in self defense that you will automatically go to jail because state law is changing.

I thought we had a Stand Your Ground

If I feel threaten still will use no issue to that because I will get the best defense lawyer I can get but that sound dumb

Anyone else heard this?
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 6:26:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Never heard that. As far as I know there is no SYG here. But there is somewhat of a castle doctrine, though maybe not as strong as places like FL. However in any shoot situation you should be prepared to be away from family for some amount of time. Not a bad idea to discuss who the SO or fam should call should the situation arise, God forbid.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top