Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/7/2014 8:31:40 AM EDT
A few if us are headed to Colorado for an archery elk hunt in September. We have located a few processors in CO for some of the areas we have in mind to hunt. There is one spot that way may end up hunting that it would be closer to go to Chama, NM vs over the mountain and back into civilization in Colorado. I have been looking and found Dark TImber Sporting Goods and Lobo Taxidermy and Game Processing. I was wondering if any of you may have any insight into either of these places. Also, do you have any more recommendations for someone for us to contact. We will be hunting near Platoro Reservoir in Colorado, but Chama, NM is closer than trying to go to Pagosa Springs or back out to Alamosa.
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 9:12:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Lobo Game Processing is the only place I know of in Chama.  No personal experience with them though.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 10:32:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks. I plan to give them a call prior to heading up that way.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top