So a surplus store beat out Ron P?
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 8:13:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bracken Motor Co.
View Quote

Good for Walt if they won the bid!
Walt is a nice guy and a friend to law enforcement.

-Lee
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 8:18:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Thanks-
View Quote

I'd say that BMC has come a long way from being a car dealership or surplus store.

-Lee
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 1:09:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I'd say that BMC has come a long way from being a car dealership or surplus store.

-Lee
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thanks-

-Lee

Brain fart on my part- didn't associate Bracken Motor Co with BMC Tactical/Warrior Steel.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 11:31:38 PM EDT
[#6]
I heard a rumor that the PWS rifles, which would be great.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 9:43:19 PM EDT
[#7]
I got to play with one if the first new PWS SWAT rifles at the range a while back while I was doing a demo for an APD rifle class. That one came with an M4-2000 and we couldn't get it running right. I tried to bid on the 350 rifles but PWS said no to me, says BMC had dibs.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 2:25:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I got to play with one if the first new PWS SWAT rifles at the range a while back while I was doing a demo for an APD rifle class. That one came with an M4-2000 and we couldn't get it running right. I tried to bid on the 350 rifles but PWS said no to me, says BMC had dibs.
View Quote

Wouldn't be the first PWS I've seen/heard of with issues with M4-2000s. Isn't it usually an overgassing problem or something?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top