Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2014 4:36:24 PM EDT
Does anyone know if there are any public ranges that sell brass to reloaders in the ABQ area?

I called Calibers and they won't sell me any brass.
Link Posted: 3/19/2014 5:15:49 PM EDT
[#1]
What caliber are you looking for
Link Posted: 3/19/2014 5:35:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Lots of stuff, which is why I figured buying by the lb at a range would allow me to get a nice mix.

Common stuff: .380ACP, 9mm, .45ACP, .223/5.56, .308/7.62 NATO

And less common stuff: .38 S&W, 6.5x55 Swede, 8mm Mauser, etc.

Pretty eclectic set of brass. Does Maggy's sell their range brass?
Link Posted: 3/19/2014 6:47:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Honoestly hit the EE. I know it might be cheaper then buying range brass but I think it is worth it.

MAHA
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 11:29:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Send me a pm with info, I  can help out with some LC once fired 5.56, needs decrimped

I could fill a couple of flat rate boxes for ya
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 11:51:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Does anyone know if there are any public ranges that sell brass to reloaders in the ABQ area?

View Quote

If you want, you can go to Zia with me on a Sunday afternoon.  More brass than you will ever need.

On Sundays, there is quite a bit for one to take, especially when we have good weather.

Link Posted: 3/20/2014 11:55:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Mags in moriarty
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 4:44:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If you want, you can go to Zia with me on a Sunday afternoon.  More brass than you will ever need.

On Sundays, there is quite a bit for one to take, especially when we have good weather.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for the offer. I'm a Zia member but it always seems that there is no brass there. I'll try Sunday afternoons.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 4:45:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Send me a pm with info, I  can help out with some LC once fired 5.56, needs decrimped

I could fill a couple of flat rate boxes for ya
View Quote

Thanks for the offer. I'll check out Mag's and Zia first and then I may PM you.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 5:48:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Ok, sounds good
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 10:03:58 AM EDT
[#10]
In case anyone is wondering, Mags wants $6.50 per hundred of 9mm brass and on up for other calibers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top