Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/29/2017 8:16:50 PM EDT
Hey guys. We are looking at moving out to the Fort Smith area from Virginia and was wondering if you guys can recommend a decent realtor. Any help is greatly appreciated
Link Posted: 7/9/2017 10:30:05 AM EDT
[#1]
I sent you an IM.
Link Posted: 7/9/2017 6:22:27 PM EDT
[#2]
IM inbound with an option...

Good Luck!
Link Posted: 7/11/2017 5:50:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Just curious
What are you looking for?
Link Posted: 7/11/2017 11:00:02 AM EDT
[#4]
We are looking for two houses. One for me, the wife, and baby. And one for my mom. We wanna try to keep the budget around $250k total. Or if we can find a house with an in law suite that would work too. We are looking to stay in or around the Fort Smith area. We think two houses would probably work out a little better. If it's one house we would need a minimum of 2000sf. I found a house in Booneville with almost 30 acres and a shooting area already setup but the women are kinda hesitant of living that far out
Link Posted: 7/11/2017 1:28:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Crap
I have exactly that but not moving for a year when we downsize
Link Posted: 7/11/2017 3:01:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Lol. My mom was the care provider for my grandparents for several years until they passed this past December and February. Now that she's had an empty house for a few months she's decided she wants a change. And that works good for us because we love the Fort Smith area.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top