Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/18/2017 2:15:19 PM EDT
I just received approval for my SBR build and now need to have my Trust name and serial number engraved onto the lower as per NFA regulations. Does anybody know of an engraver in NWA that does NFA engraving (specifically laser engraving)?
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 9:29:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I haven't had him do any work, but this guy told me he can do bfs engraving.

Xbones
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 11:07:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I know I'm a little late to the party, but Sign Planet in Fayetteville laser etched an AR lower for a buddy with a custom graphic. It turned out looking very nice and was extremely high quality. There was no discoloration and the image was sharp. I'm not an expert on that sort of stuff, but I was under the impression NFA engraving had to be more substantial than laser etched. I know a guy that took his AR lower to a local jeweler to have his NFA trust info engraved. It turned out nice.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top