Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2017 8:00:39 AM EDT
One more quick question, are there any conservation ranges or any long range shooting facilities in NWA? I know of a couple of indoor ranges, but I like to shoot longer range rifle.
Link Posted: 5/14/2017 6:29:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Hobbs management area (East of Rogers) has a 100 yd public range.

There is a guy in Lincoln that has a much longer range (1000yd?) but he only opens it once a month.  I don't know how to contact him.  Someone here likely does.
Link Posted: 5/14/2017 11:00:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hobbs management area (East of Rogers) has a 100 yd public range.

There is a guy in Lincoln that has a much longer range (1000yd?) but he only opens it once a month.  I don't know how to contact him.  Someone here likely does.
View Quote
Waldrop Range.  Has a FB page.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 10:21:04 PM EDT
[#3]
waldrop this saturday. just watch out for the guy with the orange rifle he likes to talk
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 3:44:23 PM EDT
[#4]
If you live in Bella Vista, or know somebody that does, the POA Pistol and Rifle range is very nice and well maintained. The rifle range is 100 yards. It is members only though, so you cannot use/enter the range without checking in at the local clubhouse and getting a gate key.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 4:10:05 PM EDT
[#5]
That's the problem here. Since moving I really only shoot pistol. There's Hobbs but that can be a shit show.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top