Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2017 5:30:41 PM EDT
Wifey wants the historic stops, I like native Amercian stuff, but where can i get a good hard white sharpening stone
cheap? any mines along I-30?

are the Hot Springs worth it?  Tolec mounds?

thanks; heading towards Ky via Memphis after a few days at the diamond SP, LR (state cap etc) and other stuff
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 5:01:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't remember much about Toltec, went there as a schoolboy.  There are a few (burial if I remember correctly) mounds left by Native Americans and history/artifacts in the museum.  Hot Springs has a varied history which includes the likes of Capone as a favorite vacation spot.  Much of what made it historical seems to have been re-purposed.  Bathhouses and access to the actual springs is still there and on the main drag.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top