Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2017 5:13:30 PM EDT
Headed to Little Rock next week and would like some suggestions for good places to eat.  Not really looking for "fine dining", just some good places to take the family and enjoy some good grub we cant get at home.

Thanks!

LB
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 10:08:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I am sure others will chime in, but this is a start - Whole Hog, Homer's, Shotgun Dan's, US Pizza.
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 7:22:08 PM EDT
[#2]
When we go back to Little Rock to visit, we always stop at The Faded Rose.  I used to work at near this restaurant and the Whole Hog Cafe on Cantrell.

I also like Vino's but it isn't for everyone.  Good pizza and great beer but the crowd at night can be "different" especially if they have a metal band playing in the back room.  The afternoon crowd is business causal.
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 12:01:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Another vote for the Whole Hog Cafe... I drive 60 miles to eat there a couple times a month.

Link Posted: 3/13/2017 4:44:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Definitely Maddie's Place (Cajun), Whole Hog (BBQ), Shotgun Dan's (Pizza)

For fairly unique styles, check out Raduno (Pizza/Calzones), The Fold (Botanas), Lost Forty Brewing (Yes, for the food)
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 4:02:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Headed to Little Rock next week and would like some suggestions for good places to eat.  Not really looking for "fine dining", just some good places to take the family and enjoy some good grub we cant get at home.

Thanks!

LB
View Quote
Tac Con?
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 7:58:25 PM EDT
[#6]
your not going to robinson are you?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top