Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/12/2016 1:11:39 PM EDT
Does anyone have any recommendations?  I answered to a door knocker the other day and he has taken to several different companies and through some digging found out that he is a convicted felon and had defrauded both of these companies.  I'm out $0 but have contracts where he forged my signature.  Needless to say I'm looking for any input here.  
He was sentenced to 16.5 years in prison in mid 2014 and is already out.
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 3:16:23 PM EDT
[#1]
IM Sent.
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 3:44:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Dave.
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 9:31:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd also like to know this info as I'm in need of a roof and have been procrastinating.

TIA
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:02:24 AM EDT
[#4]
I recommend Grobmyer Roofing.  I've known the owner for several years now, and he's actually one of my clients.  In spite of our business relationship, I checked out his record with several people knowledgeable about the  roofing business.  Grobmyer replaced my roof this past summer.  On time, on budget, no complaints.

I think just due to the nature of the roofing business, it draws a lot of "yahoos" who do it because they're incapable of anything else (this is my experience in dealing with tree trimmers, too.)  Grobmyer is not like this, he's a businessman, and has good people working for him.  Any of you can IM me for further info.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top