Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2016 9:49:57 PM EDT
I'm looking for some land, where I can shoot and possibly hunt with a nice house preferably about 1800-2000 square foot for under $225k within 1 hour of airport.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 10:50:04 PM EDT
[#1]
You can find that house. Vilonia area is my hometown, lots of back woods roads. AG&F has a nice rifle/pistol/skeet range in Mayflower
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 2:46:23 PM EDT
[#2]
That should be very doable - with the caveat that your options for broadband/TV (if those are important to you) will likely be very limited once you start getting out of town.  This one claims to be 1 hr and 7 minutes from the airport.
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 9:13:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That should be very doable - with the caveat that your options for broadband/TV (if those are important to you) will likely be very limited once you start getting out of town.  This one claims to be 1 hr and 7 minutes from the airport.
View Quote

Depending on how far that is out high speed internet there good to go. They just turned up a 100gig ring trough QTMN and the DSLAMs all have 10g pipes to the 100g ring.
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 12:19:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Very nice, any suggestions I am open to..
Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:20:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Very nice, any suggestions I am open to..
Thanks!
View Quote

I'm in West Little Rock and the land is anything but affordable out here.  You're looking at $20K-$35K per acre.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 10:48:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You can find that house. Vilonia area is my hometown, lots of back woods roads. AG&F has a nice rifle/pistol/skeet range in Mayflower
View Quote

I've lived in Vilonia for almost 10 years; there are plenty of places w/ land for sale.
With your listed budget, you will be surprised with how far your money goes in rural
Arkansas.  

B_S
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top