Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2016 6:19:22 PM EDT
What's up guys! Who here in Arkansas knows their way around building an AK? I'm wanting to have an AK built! $$$
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 10:45:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Armtec in Roland.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 10:17:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Sent them a message via Facebook. Surely theres someone doing this out of their garage somewhere near me! I'm in Little Rock.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 8:37:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I have 3 from ARMTAC.  If you want local, and you want it right, use ARMTAC.  If you're ok with FUBAR, go find your garage guy.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 11:11:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Building an AK, with out the proper riveting jig and other tools, is a pain in the ass. I did one 10 years ago, don't think I ever want to do another. An AR can be built in any caliber you might want and will be a functionally superior rifle...and I am an AK fan (at least in 5.45x39).
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:12:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Still trying to find someone with the tools who knows how to build! I'll come over with all the parts needed and pay for labor. Just need the tools.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top