Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/17/2016 12:18:48 AM EDT
I am not sure if any one is looking for a dog, but I have a very smart half blue heeler - half lab dog that could use a good home.  He is mostly black with white on his chest and grey feet.

I retired and am getting ready to go full time RVing for a few years.  He needs more space than a motorcoach can provide.

I got Tux from Supplex about six years ago, when I had my pawnshop.  He went to work with me every day for 4 years and has been an inside dog the whole time.  Well mannered and has been to basic and advanced behavior classes.  Responds to voice commands, although I have not walked him in public off leash in a while.  

Tux is good with kids 8 and older, but not small kids.  He is not a dog that likes to be hugged, but not aggressive with kids.
He is a great companion dog and would thrive on active living.  Right now he mostly lays around the house with trips to the backyard.

Let me know if you know someone looking.  I will get pics soon.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top