Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2016 10:40:27 PM EDT
I've been shooting rifle/pistol/shotgun for most of my adult life however I have not shot a bow since Jr. High and would like to start. Figured it seems fun and a good skill to have. Problem I'm running into currently is I live in the suburbs and my neighbors house is all of about 8ft from mine so backyard shooting doesn't seem very safe (especially for a rookie who is bound to screw up!).

So that begs the question: where can I shoot publicly? I don't have any friends with land so I guess I'm looking for public ranges. What are my options?
Link Posted: 8/13/2016 12:26:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Outdoor America in Springdale and the archery shop in Bella Vista has a indoor range. C and J sports by the dam use to have a 3D range; but I am unsure if they still do. There is also the weekly range in Tontitown that the church hosts.
Link Posted: 8/13/2016 8:37:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Isn't there an archery range on HWY 16 towards Lake Wedington?
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 3:20:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Isn't there an archery range on HWY 16 towards Lake Wedington?
View Quote

Used to be a range at Wedington.  Hippies complained about it and it was shut down about 10 years ago.

Stupid ass hippies.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top