Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/10/2016 10:13:44 AM EDT
Just caught news of it. I'll try to find some links to post up.
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 12:07:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 1:10:00 PM EDT
[#2]
In custody.
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 1:18:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 7:10:02 PM EDT
[#4]
The two LEOs were responding to a reported domestic.  Shooter was a veteran of the Criminal Justice System with multiple felony convictions.   Had our so called Criminal Justice System actually done it's job, Deputy Cooper would be alive right now.

He passed away in the same hospital that Trooper Moomey is in.
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 7:18:25 PM EDT
[#5]
K9 Kinna is wounded and still missing. I consider Cpl. Wisner a friend and that's his partner...he won't leave those woods until they find her.
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 7:21:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
K9 Kinna is wounded and still missing. I consider Cpl. Wisner a friend and that's his partner...he won't leave those woods until they find her.
View Quote

Not having come back on her own isn't a good sign.  Do they think she got shot, or did she tear herself up trying to get out before he popped the doors?  Friend of mine had a K9 destroy a knee trying to get to him.
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 7:26:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Not having come back on her own isn't a good sign.  Do they think she got shot, or did she tear herself up trying to get out before he popped the doors?  Friend of mine had a K9 destroy a knee trying to get to him.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They're certian she was shot. His patrol vehicle was badly damaged from gunfire. Dennis is a good dude who survived the invasion of Iraq as an infantryman and he damn near gets killed by this piece of shit.
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 7:51:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

They're certian she was shot. His patrol vehicle was badly damaged from gunfire. Dennis is a good dude who survived the invasion of Iraq as an infantryman and he damn near gets killed by this piece of shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shit.
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 8:40:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/11/2016 11:22:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Per 4029 "news"

SEBASTIAN COUNTY —UPDATE: A K9 named Kina shot in the standoff has been spotted, search crews on the scene told 40/29's Pedro Rivera.

A woman spotted the dog from her room window. She went outside to call the dog, but the dog continued to run. She said she could identify Kina from her vest.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/11/2016 3:37:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Per 4029 "news"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Per 4029 "news"

SEBASTIAN COUNTY —UPDATE: A K9 named Kina shot in the standoff has been spotted, search crews on the scene told 40/29's Pedro Rivera.

A woman spotted the dog from her room window. She went outside to call the dog, but the dog continued to run. She said she could identify Kina from her vest.

Unsubstantiated. They're still looking.
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 9:44:44 AM EDT
[#12]
They found Kina alive. Wounded and with a vet now, but appears to be doing well considering...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top