Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/14/2016 6:17:49 PM EDT
Guys, I live about a mile from this Sonic.  I believe she is a white girl and the 3 suspects are black.  I'm not sure of the motive but I can only assume it was racial.  Watch your asses out there.

http://www.thv11.com/news/local/shooting-at-little-rock-sonic-leaves-one-in-critical-condition/272289101
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 4:51:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Fucking savages...

Link Posted: 7/15/2016 9:05:32 AM EDT
[#2]
I used to live in LR but moved last year partly because of crime.  Maybe we need a White Working People Lives Matter March in east Little Rock.  We also need to find these nuckle draggers, hang them, and burn their houses down.  That way your lil brothers might think twice the next time.  I am tired of this nonsense
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 9:15:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Saw this on the news yesterday evening.    I gotta wonder if this was something targeted vs a simple robbery.     Seems illogical to shoot someone 6 times at one of these places.   Hit?   Payback?    Maybe her boyfriend(unsure if she even had one...just a wag) was the main reason.
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 6:56:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Wife left about 5 minutes before it happened.
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 8:23:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Saw this on the news yesterday evening.    I gotta wonder if this was something targeted vs a simple robbery.     Seems illogical to shoot someone 6 times at one of these places.   Hit?   Payback?    Maybe her boyfriend(unsure if she even had one...just a wag) was the main reason.
View Quote

Yep, 6 times is personal.....
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 9:20:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pretty sure she didn't have a boyfriend.
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 9:26:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh shit!  Man I'm glad she wasn't there.  
I just read that sonic is offering $20K for leads.
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 9:31:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The shooters probably are too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top