Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/23/2016 3:49:11 PM EDT
I'd like to bring a few hundred pounds of Rice back home with me, and possibly whatever else is in season, just don't know where to look: anything around?
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 9:50:36 AM EDT
[#1]
There are several farmers markets:

river market is on Saturday mornings downtown
Argenta is also on Saturday mornings and is in argenta
Hillcrest-same story

I haven't been to the Cabot patch, but it's in Cabot. I hear it's more of a U-pic place for peaches and tomatoes and strawberries.

There are also lots of roadside stands with tomatoes, cantaloupe, watermelon, etc

But in all of those, I've never seen rice. Or heard of anyone selling it like that. If I were looking for several hundred pounds of rice I'd go to Sam's club
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 1:54:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/3/2016 10:11:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You can find Arkansas grown rice at your local Wally world. Look for the Riceland label.

View Quote

I've seen it in foreign countries.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top