Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/15/2016 9:09:13 PM EDT
I buy and sell a lot of stuff. Who do you guys use for transfers in NWA? I've noticed some places have attitudes and don't seem to like doing transfers.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 6:28:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I've used a guy who is on College St in Fayetteville.  South almost to Dixon.  Small shop,  used guns and does some gunsmith work.  Was only $20 each time.
But last time was over a year ago.   Ozark sportsman in tontitown should be OK.  I've had good service from them.  One handgun and two suppressors thru them.  I avoid the store in springdale (the one with a range) they are crap imo. Owner is at least.  There is another in Fayetteville that would do transfer also.  Small shop I think on Township. Not done but little business with him a while back. Fairly new shop on crossover advertises nfa transfers,  they might do it also.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top