Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/15/2016 11:26:39 AM EDT
I shipped some ammo to my brother house in Pleasant Valley.  They oddly delivered it at 9am.  Normally it's 5pm before they deliver in that area. I've initiated a claim but just wanted to say that the UPS package stealers are our there.  I doubt I will see the ammo or more than the base $100 insurance back.  But if anyone sees 1K of brown bear and some random 300blk come in to a pawn shop or other store know it's probably stolen.  I feel pretty fucking violated right now and fuck a theif.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 11:39:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm not too far from him.    Actually other side of Rodney Parham.    My delivery times are all over the place.   They did generally used to be later in the day but that seems to have changed in recent years.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 11:47:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm not too far from him.    Actually other side of Rodney Parham.    My delivery times are all over the place.   They did generally used to be later in the day but that seems to have changed in recent years.
View Quote

Yeah he is right behind that shopping center where Ken Rashes and shorty smalls is.  He went in that pawn shop as well and they hadn't had anyone come in.  It was 35 lbs so Ithey had to be in a car.  He has checked all his neighbors too.  All I have to say is buy the damn insurance.
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 4:38:53 PM EDT
[#3]
That sucks man. I'm right there in that same general area  (over by the movie theater). I had a box of D&H mags from Cope's disappear from my porch a couple years ago.

Cope's took care of it for me, which is more than they had to do.  Definitely earned my repeat business.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 11:38:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That sucks man. I'm right there in that same general area  (over by the movie theater). I had a box of D&H mags from Cope's disappear from my porch a couple years ago.

Cope's took care of it for me, which is more than they had to do.  Definitely earned my repeat business.
View Quote

Well I spoke to SG and they said they were only going to be able to be able to do a investigation with UPS and then go from there.  I am hoping they will offer some credit however.  I'm also going to call my CC company and see if they offer insurance on items purchased with their card.  I know Amex does this but unfortunately I don't use Amex....

Edit: just called and CC company told me that I do have the benefits of item replacement.  However they do not offer it on consumables and they consider ammo consumables.  I told them it was an investment and they did not agree.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top