Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/8/2016 7:11:44 PM EDT
Yep, this is my last week at current job, just found out today. I'm sending out applications and resumes. But if you know someone hiring in NWA, please let me know.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 8:04:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Man,  hate to hear it.     What's your skill set?

I've got some family up there,   I'll help if I can.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 8:21:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks man, I can do just about anything but I've been a commercial pilot, firefighter, paramedic and will be ending 3 years as a flight medic. But like I said, I can fit in and do just about anything.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 8:44:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I know we just increased property taxes in Fayetteville to expand police and fire resources.....
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:00:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:50:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I know we just increased property taxes in Fayetteville to expand police and fire resources.....
View Quote

10 years in the fireservice and 3 flying. Most cities want younger guys.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 1:43:13 PM EDT
[#6]
I've got a line on Dialysis work; but you will pull your hair out due to boredom, the constant shit female coworkers pull, and it is probably below your normal payrate.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 6:55:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Hate to hear that.  I hope you find somethings soon!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top