Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2015 11:50:36 AM EDT
A reader from Arkansas sent me a horrible photograph of what is left of his hand after he shot himself with a Kel-Tec KSG shotgun.
View Quote

http://thegunwriter.blogs.heraldtribune.com/19139/another-devastating-kel-tec-ksg-injury/

ETA: The "graphic" photo of the hand wound is at a link in the article, so there is no big bloody hand as soon as you click my link.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 1:55:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Hmm... Hamburger.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 6:22:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Dude is wearing a Fire / Rescue tshirt.     Dan Gray ???
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 8:24:12 PM EDT
[#3]
It's old news now.   This was several years ago.  I know someone who knows this guy.   Actually it's the guy(my friend) who used to have the MG charge against him but since dropped.   He's a member here(my friend) but rarely posts or views anymore.

The victim is from the Hot Springs area I think.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top