Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/22/2015 9:29:27 AM EDT
I'm kind of interested in looking at a few homes out in the boonies with some land, and a couple that caught my eye are off 110 in the Plant Church and Half Moon area.
Now, I've heard all kinds of jokes and stories about Half Moon, but is it really a bad area?
Link Posted: 9/23/2015 5:34:11 AM EDT
[#1]
No one?
Link Posted: 9/23/2015 2:55:02 PM EDT
[#2]
just buy a house.

it wont kill you.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 11:35:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry, just now noticing this. I do home health all over that area. Down Plant Church Rd you should be good to go. It's either good country folk locals or out-of-state transplants that have adopted the laid-back Arkansas hillbilly lifestyle.

Half-Moon has earned it's reputation.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 10:12:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sorry, just now noticing this. I do home health all over that area. Down Plant Church Rd you should be good to go. It's either good country folk locals or out-of-state transplants that have adopted the laid-back Arkansas hillbilly lifestyle.

View Quote

So it really is that bad?
How about the whole of Shirley?
I know there are no jobs, so I will have to drive a ways, but I don't want to come home and find my house cleaned out by meth heads.
Link Posted: 10/14/2015 4:19:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I know there are no jobs, so I will have to drive a ways, but I don't want to come home and find my house cleaned out by meth heads.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shirley's whole is pretty fast and loose.  Lots of folks come and go; mainly focused on partying with little to no commitment.  Nobody there ever mows the grass either, so it's pretty overgrown too.  It's located right next to a sewage plant as well.
Link Posted: 10/14/2015 4:40:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Shirley's whole is pretty fast and loose.  Lots of folks come and go; mainly focused on partying with little to no commitment.  Nobody there ever mows the grass either, so it's pretty overgrown too.  It's located right next to a sewage plant as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I see what you did there...
Link Posted: 10/14/2015 4:57:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hang on, I've got another one :

The whole of Shirley
is moist and curly,
though deep and dank
and semi-rank,
you'll still come prematurely.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top