Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/18/2015 9:06:30 PM EDT
Kinda needing it in a hurry and just wanted to pick some up without waiting on shipping. Anywhere from Fayetteville north to the state line is ok.
Azithromax should cure the symptoms quickly, I hate sick fish.
Link Posted: 5/18/2015 9:35:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Check for any local farmer's Co-ops.  I use the one in at Conway, but not familiar with NW AR.
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 8:14:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Last time I was in the Bentonville Co-op on A street they had some. Even came in the nice handy bottles of pills..
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 11:54:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Omni, thanks for the info. They do indeed have several fish antibiotics on the shelf, I was looking for a particular kind which they did not have. But, I was able to make something work. It's nice to know I can source locally.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 5:50:43 AM EDT
[#4]
What kind of fish?  And do we not have rules about pics, or are sea-fare exempt?
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:30:51 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What kind of fish?  And do we not have rules about pics, or are sea-fare exempt?
View Quote

The only exception to the pics rule is when the subject is an euphemism.

Link Posted: 5/22/2015 1:02:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For those that have time to wait on mail delivery, I have received great service from eBay sellers petsporium (Raymore, MO) and countrysidepetsupply (West Plains, MO). Purchases usually arrive in 2 days.

Link Posted: 5/24/2015 11:29:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Newegg sells fish abx as well.

Newegg fish abx
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 2:18:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol fair enough
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top