Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2015 9:43:16 AM EDT
I have to give a shout out to Exile Machine.  I have made several purchases from them and I don't pay extra for fast shipping.  I have made several purchases from them in the afternoon, they ship same day if it is before 3.  This has been my typical experience, my order gets to me the next day.  On my porch in one day, it hasn't even hit my card yet.  Wow!  And their prices are real good.  I got the grip I wanted for almost half what it was on Midway.

I have no affiliation with them other than being a customer.  This info was to let you know about a great vendor for us here in central AR.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 9:22:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Where are they out of?
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 10:54:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Where are they out of?
View Quote

DFW per the website.
Link Posted: 5/18/2015 11:04:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Jinxed myself.  I placed an order Friday morning with Exile and Primary Armory.  I like Primary, they have good prices and ship to me quickly.  But Exile has always gotten to me in one day.  They did ship the same day but it took all weekend to get to me, today on Monday.  I'm not complaining, the one day thing was almost odd. If you want race results, the PA package is on my porch now, the EM package is still on the truck.  The UPS driver likes to wait until the evening when he knows I'll be home.  My dog gives him a hard time, but that's what you get if you don't know about dog treats.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:08:25 AM EDT
[#4]
And then there is Midway USA.  I have consistently had problems with getting my orders from them.  For example, yes I'm pissed, I placed an order with Midway 05/20.  They sent me a shipping notice the next day.  It is now 7 days later and I still don't have my order.  Yes the tracking shows where it is.  Last Friday it was in my town.  Today, Wednesday, it shows it has now headed north.  FYI that is the direction it came from.  Is it going back?  I don't know.  WTF!  I wouldn't get so pissed but they advertise their shipping.  WTF!  This is not the first time.  No I'm not going to pay more for shipping, I'm going to stop ordering from them.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 2:07:44 PM EDT
[#5]
People post of shipping issues from Midway.   So far....knock on wood.... I have never had an issue.  Matter of fact if I order early enough in the am I will usually get a shipping notification later the same day.   One time I got my order within 48 hours of ordering it.

Matter of fact I just made an order last Friday(22nd).  It shipped later that day(22nd).  Received in today.   Holiday weekend of course.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 2:13:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Midway replied, I'm paraphrasing, we have your money and we don't care.

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 8:07:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Thursday update on my Midway USA shipment.

Yes, I ordered it on the 20th.
Yes, You shipped it on the 21st.
Yes, it got to Sherwood AR on the 22nd.

So my question to them yesterday is why is it now in Harrison AR.  I got a BS form reply.

Last night it showed up in the Fayetteville AR post office, they quickly past it on.  To where I don't know, and Midway doesn't care.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top