Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/5/2015 3:33:45 AM EDT
I got about 4 inches of sleet and 4 inches of snow so far and still snowing..........

shitty pic (sorry it's too damn cold to go out now) that drift is close to 2 foot, mostly sleet

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 10:18:12 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't know how much it is, it blew around.  I'd estimate 4" snow after 0.1" freezing rain.  SE Washington Co.

Newborn calf showed up at the height of it.  Had to do the "calf in the truck" procedure.  It is a big 'un, too, I wrenched my back carrying it.

I understand people got more the farther east you get.  I haven't read the news yet.  Anybody lose power?

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 2:16:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Just enough to get by

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 4:52:06 PM EDT
[#3]
8" of snow on top of a layer of sleet here in Jonesboro.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 5:27:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Don't drive off the pavement the next few days.  Lots of slop underneath all that.  I almost got a 4-wheeler stuck this morning.

Link Posted: 3/6/2015 9:59:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm just east of you and ended up with about 2 ft in front of the garage door and about a foot on most of my driveway because of the wind and yep it's thick mud underneath, I found out the hard way when I drive in the yard because I couldn't tell where the edge was
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top