Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2015 8:12:21 PM EDT
A friend of ours has 9 12 week old bloodhound mix puppies. We are fostering one until we can find it home. If you or know someone that would like a puppy please contact me.
I'll add pics as soon as the one we are "fostering" arrives.

She believes they are part bloodhound part Australian shepherd.
Mods sorry if this isn't allowed. No cash is being exchanged.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 8:13:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm in Bentonville but the pups are in Bella Vista.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 10:33:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
A friend of ours has 9 12 week old bloodhound mix puppies. We are fostering one until we can find it home. If you or know someone that would like a puppy please contact me.
I'll add pics as soon as the one we are "fostering" arrives.

She believes they are part bloodhound part Australian shepherd.
Mods sorry if this isn't allowed. No cash is being exchanged.
View Quote

So these pups will not only track breachy cattle, but they'll also heel them back home?  Might be onto something, there.

Seriously, though, we wanted bloodhounds real bad, but were worried about them tracking something off and not coming back.  So instead, we got cow-dogs.  Occasionally they "cow" the way I want them to.  Oughta make good pups.  Good luck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top