Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2015 6:29:42 PM EDT
Well folks, it's been real and it's been fun......However, the call came in today and it looks like we are heading to 'Vegas in the next few months...
8 years of projects around the Gulch, and it will be time for the next "Self-sufficient" person to enjoy it.
Does anyone know of a good, honest residential real estate agent who can help us put it on the NWA (Benton County) market?
Thanks
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 7:05:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Joe Huber- Harris Mchaney
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 8:08:03 PM EDT
[#2]
McNaughton Real Estate
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 10:51:51 AM EDT
[#3]
You're a tougher man than I. Me and Vegas just don't get along. I hope everything works out well, brother!
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 2:09:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 8:01:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Dude that's going to suck!  Hope all works well for you out there!
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 10:26:10 AM EDT
[#6]
We'll miss having you around. Hope all goes well for you out there.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 6:53:08 PM EDT
[#7]
I knew it was coming, but still hate to see you go. Best of luck in your endeavors. Drop by and see us at the shop before you put Arkansas in your rear view mirror.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top