Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/25/2015 2:48:04 PM EDT
Well I'm out of propane.  I've used Craft in Jonesboro for a few years now, but that is going to change.  I noticed my gauge on the tank was off when they filled it last fall. I have one of their 250 gallon tanks, but the driver would only put 175 as the tank showed full (it was bone dry).  After calling Drew Craft (co-owner) a couple of times, begging him to come check it, they finally did.  The worker came out and assured me we had plenty of gas to last us.  I told him regardless, I wanted it filled.  I asked when the next route would be in my area.  He replied that they came down my highway at least once a week.  That was two weeks ago.  We ran out while we were gone camping this weekend.

So looks like I'll be calling them to come get the tank, and take my business else where..... Where should I go??
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 10:39:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Well I'm out of propane.  I've used Craft in Jonesboro for a few years now, but that is going to change.  I noticed my gauge on the tank was off when they filled it last fall. I have one of their 250 gallon tanks, but the driver would only put 175 as the tank showed full (it was bone dry).  After calling Drew Craft (co-owner) a couple of times, begging him to come check it, they finally did.  The worker came out and assured me we had plenty of gas to last us.  I told him regardless, I wanted it filled.  I asked when the next route would be in my area.  He replied that they came down my highway at least once a week.  That was two weeks ago.  We ran out while we were gone camping this weekend.

So looks like I'll be calling them to come get the tank, and take my business else where..... Where should I go??
View Quote

Not sure if they serve your area but my I laws is them and are happy with them.

http://www.andersonspropane.com
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 4:14:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Try Ferrelgas and MFA too.

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 6:27:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 10:54:25 PM EDT
[#4]
The last three years I've use DeClerk for the farm. May not be the cheapest but service has been great.
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 11:10:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top