Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/17/2014 5:38:32 PM EDT
A friend had his truck broken in to last night at Academy Sports(Markham) parking lot between 9:30 and 10:00 pm.    Stole a rifle, pistol and hunting equipment.   Here is a picture of the suspect vehicle.   If you notice it please inform.

Notice the different wheel styles between front and rear.

I meant to add this post from my friend:

Anyone recognize this truck, about 930-1000 last night 11-16-14 at Academy Sports parking lot on Markham they broke into my truck and stole a rifle and a pistol along with hunting stuff if you have any info or know this person plz let me know!!!
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/17/2014 9:56:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like rent-and-roll did a 50% repo.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 10:33:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks like some good tips have been coming in.  From relatives even.  If the leads are correct this guy was recently released from prison.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 11:30:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looks like some good tips have been coming in.  From relatives even.  If the leads are correct this guy was recently released from prison.
View Quote

Shocking
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top